You can easily turn up the heat with a little extra chilli on this quick-to-make, fragrant stir-fry
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Nutrition per serving: 826 cals, 14.2g fat, 30.2g added sugar, 3.6g salt
- 3 nests dried fine egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced into rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 20g lemongrass paste
- 400g extra lean stir-fry beef
- 1 x 600g pack basics peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ½ x 200g pack tenderstem broccoli, halved vertically
- 1 x 200g pack pak choi, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cook the noodles following pack instructions. Meanwhile heat the oil in a wok and cook the onion for 5 minutes, until beginning to soften. Add the chilli, garlic and lemongrass purée, and cook for a further minute.
- Add the beef to the wok and cook for 5 minutes, until browned. Transfer the contents of the wok to a bowl, set aside and keep warm.
- Add the peppers, carrot and broccoli to the wok, and fry for 5 minutes, until slightly tender. Add the pak choi and cook for a further 2 minutes, until wilted.
- Return the beef to the wok along with the egg noodles and soy sauce, and heat through. Spoon into 4 bowls and serve at once.