A flavoursome combination of layered potatoes and courgettes, topped with fish and herbs.
– Serves: 4
– Preparation time: 15 Minutes
– Cooking time: 30 Minutes
Nutrition per serving: 405 cals, 4.1g fat, of which 0.7g saturated fat, 8.8g added sugar, traceg salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- ½ x 2.5kg basics potatoes, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube made up to 500ml
- 300g courgettes, thinly sliced
- 1 x 520g pack basics white fish fillets, defrosted according to pack instructions
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onions and potatoes for 10-15 minutess, until starting to brown. Add the garlic at the last minute.
- Stir through the stock, season well, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Halfway through, top with the courgette slices.
- Place the fish fillets on top of the courgettes. Sprinkle over the dried herbs, lemon zest and season to taste. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes, until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.
- Serve immediately with the potatoes and squeeze over the lemon juice.