-Preparation time: 10 Minutes
-Cooking time: 10 Minutes
-Nutrition per serving: 500 cals, 6g fat, 4g added sugar, 2g salt
- 2 x 500g packs chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons tom yum paste or red Thai curry paste
- 2 portions (nests) dried medium egg noodles
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, cut into short lengths on the diagonal
- 100g sugarsnap peas, halved lengthways
- 175g raw king prawns
- Lime halves, to serve
- Heat the stock in a large pan. Stir in the paste and bring to the boil, taste and add more tom yum paste if you like it spicier. Add the noodles and broccoli and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugarsnap peas and simmer for a further minute then add the prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes, until they are just cooked through. Divide between bowls and serve with the lime halves to squeeze over.