Skewering mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes makes them easy to nosh at a party.
– Serves: 16
– Preparation time: 10 Minutes
– Cooking time: 0 Minutes
Nutrition per serving: 46 calories; 3 g fat ( 2 g sat , 0 g mono ); 8 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 0 g fiber; 217 mg sodium; 34 mg potassium.
- 16 small fresh mozzarella balls
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Coarse salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Thread mozzarella, basil and tomatoes on small skewers. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.